For all those who think they can keep up with drinking games this one is for you. This is three man passed on from alcoholic to alcoholic for quite a few years now and recommended to play with at least four people until you understand the game. Game comes with sound buttons for taunting other players, the ability to take screenshots and share them via social media, and many rule enhancements for tweaking your game play style. You can turn on and off vibration feature as well as change the dice colors.
* Everyone sits in a circle. The more the merrier, just pass the phone as you would the dice.
*Pick someone to go first. After that, the person to the left goes, and so on...
*Tap the dice to roll, and follow the text on the screen. If you make someone drink, then you get to roll again. If you roll doubles,
pick two people to pass the dice to and have each one roll, low drinks high. If both players roll the same number then the original player that rolled the doubles has to drink both dice.
* If 3 doubles are rolled in a row then the player that rolled them gets to make a new rule. A dialog box will pop up and take you to the rules page. Select a new rule and continue playing.
* If a 3 is rolled at any point the player that is currently 3 man has to drink. If the player that is 3 man rolls a 3, that player is no longer 3 man, and the next person that rolls a 3 or a 2-1 is automatically 3 man.
* 11 to the left - Anytime an eleven is rolled the person to the left of the roller is forced to drink one.
* 7 to the right - Anytime a seven of any combination is rolled the person to the right of the roller is forced to drink one.
* 4 and a 1 - Anytime a 4 and a 1 is rolled the last person to touch their nose is forced to drink one.
* 6 and a 4 - Any time a 6 and a 4 is rolled everyone in the game clashes drinks and drinks one, and shouts sociable in unison.